sábado, 3 de mayo de 2008

Here Comes the sun

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right Little darling,
it's been a long cold lonely winter Little darling,
it feels like years since it's been here.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and
I say it's all right Little darling,
the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Little darling,
I feel that ice is slowly melting Little darling,
it seems like years since it's been clear.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right It's all right.
javascript:void(0)


A veces el sol sale en Caracas. Si, lo sé es una ciudad del caribe, tropical, alumbrada pero el sol, es un hueco de luz en medio del cielo, y sólo sale, realmente, a veces.

1 comentario:

Mamarracho dijo...

Esta cancióon me alegra justo cuando estoy re down!!! me alegra tu visita por mi rincón estaré leyendote